Counsellor/Play Therapist/Creative Arts Therapist Job Vacancy
COUNSELLOR/ PLAY THERAPIST/ CREATIVE ARTS THERAPIST JOB VACANCY
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join ConnectEd, one of the largest providers of counselling and therapy services to schools in London. We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a qualification in Counselling, Play Therapy or a Creative Arts Therapy.
The successful applicant will receive an excellent package including generous pension provision, external clinical supervision, line-management and CPD.
Currently we have a vacancy to work two days per week at a primary school in Pinner, Harrow. The school is a short walk from Pinner tube station (Metropolitan line).
The successful applicant will:
• Possess a qualification in Counselling, Play Therapy or a Creative Arts Therapy
• Have at least one year’s post qualifying experience of working with primary aged children in a therapeutic capacity
• Have a good understanding of working in an educational setting
• Be willing to deliver both individual and group work
• Hold membership of an appropriate professional body (BACP, BAPT, BADth, BAAT etc.)
• Where applicable to your qualification/training, be HCPC registered or professionally accredited (or actively working towards accreditation).
The post is term-time only, with an additional six days to be worked annually during the school holidays.
Salary: £30,838 – £34,232 pro rata
For a full job description and application form click here
Completed applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants need not apply.
CLOSING DATE: Thursday 23rd February 2017, 9am
INTERVIEW DATE: Wednesday 1st March 2017
ConnectEd is the delivery arm for the mental health services provided by the Catholic Children’s Society (CCS), a registered charity that supports disadvantaged children and families regardless of their faith or background. Currently we deliver counselling and therapy on-site in over 70 schools (both Catholic and non-Catholic). We are an inclusive employer and there is no requirement for applicants to be Catholic. For more information about our mental health services please visit www.ccsconnected.org.uk
CCS is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Charity No. 210920