Job Vacancy: Drop-in Worker, Stay & Play
We are seeking an experienced Early Years Practitioner to join our drop-in service in London, W10. The successful applicant will be a highly motivated Early Years Practitioner who is passionate about childcare, focused on service delivery and has the drive and enthusiasm to further develop high standards of care and education. You must have a flexible approach, a positive attitude and the ability to build constructive working relationships with children, colleagues and parents.
The post holder will have:
- NNEB or NVQ Level 3 qualifications in Early Years Education.
- Good knowledge of the EYFS.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A commitment to the development of best practice ensuring that policy is implemented and adhered to at all times.
- A good understanding of IT.
Hours: 20 hours a week, that is Monday to Wednesday 12 pm – 4.00pm, Thursday 10.30am – 3.30pm (half hour lunch), Friday 12pm – 3.30pm.
The drop-in closes five weeks a year: One week at Christmas, Easter and in February and two weeks at the end of August. This makes up the annual leave entitlement for the post.
Salary: £12,324 p.a.
Closing Date: 9.00am on 28th October 2019
Interview date: 5th November 2019
A full job description and application form can be found here:
Completed applications can be emailed to: email@example.com