Job Vacancy: Senior Grants & Fundraising Manager
The Catholic Children’s Society (CCS) is a leading provider of mental health services to schools across London and the South East. We also provide family support, Early Years Education and emergency grants for children living in poverty.
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented fundraiser to join our team and play a leading role ensuring more disadvantaged children can access our life-changing services.
CCS works with children and families of all faiths and none and there is no requirement that this postholder is Catholic. However, you must have a passion for improving the life chances of vulnerable children.
As a senior member of the fundraising team you will be responsible for raising all income from charitable trusts and statutory sources. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the department’s overall fundraising strategy and play a key role in developing, and securing funding for, existing and new projects.
In this role you will receive an excellent package including an 11% employer pension contribution, access to an employee assistance scheme and 27 days annual leave. The successful applicant will have:
- Extensive experience of researching and identifying suitable charitable trusts to support new and existing projects.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to produce concise, compelling and persuasive fundraising proposals.
- A proven track record of personally securing over £200,000 p.a. from charitable trusts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and funders.
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work and manage competing deadlines.
Salary: £32,000 – £36,000 (dependent on experience)
A full job description and application form can be found here:
Completed applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 22nd January 2020, 9am
INTERVIEW DATE: Wednesday 27th January 2020
CCS is committed to safe recruitment and the post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.