We deliver Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Training for any organisations that want to better support the wellbeing of their staff. Those attending this two day training course will become qualified Mental Health First Aiders and develop important skills to identify, understand and help colleagues who are struggling with mental health difficulties.
Why this is needed
If left unaddressed, mental health issues can become more entrenched and impact on all aspects of one’s personal and professional life. This training ensures organisations can be confident they are doing all they can to support their workforce in this important area.
How we help
This is a government backed scheme and the training is comprehensive and evidence based. Our Adult MHFA Two Day course will provide participants with:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS etc.
How to access this training
This two day course costs £300 and is delivered at our training centre at 73 St Charles Square, London. W10 6EJ. To reserve a place please click on your preferred dates below and you will be taken directly to our booking form:
- Tuesday 29th and Wednesday 30th October 2019
- Monday 13th and Tuesday 14th January 2020
- Tuesday 25th and Wednesday 26th February 2020
- Tuesday 24th and Wednesday 25th March 2020
More training dates will be added soon so please check back if those listed above are not suitable. Or for more information please contact us